July 25, 2020
- White guilt, segregation and moral manipulation.
- How "woke" white guilt is a reflection of medieval Catholicism; people seem to enjoy being guilty.
- The Protestant Reformation was a rejection of public shame and guilt.
- This generation owes an apology to the Puritans -- the public shaming the White's endure is an order of magnitude above any burden the Puritians tried to impose.
- Christianity seems to have rejected Luther's principle of salvation by faith alone.
- The unlikelihood of a peaceful resolution to this race war.
- The Left desmands race war -- everything is about White guilt and they would win by any means necessary.
- The Biblical basis for dividing the races: Babel and Daniel
Fritz Berggren, PhD
25 January 2020